International activity is one of the integral part of the training of highly qualified specialist, having a deep knowledge of domestic and foreign technologies, acquainted with the world building practice, having a wide world outlook and competitive in the world labour market.
The main responsibility of international Relations Department:
- coordinate and administer international cooperation
- establishing and coordinating the cooperation with foreign institutions under
- bilateral agreements
- supporting academic staff in international activities
- administration cooperation teacher’s mobility
- organization of international seminars, conferences, forums, lectures and e.t.c.
- coordination of visits by foreign guests and delegations at the NRU MGSU
- coordination of the TEMPUS Programmes
- promoting the image of National research Moscow state University of civil engineering.
As a modern University with an international focus, we have broad international ties with universities, scientific and research institutes, building companies from neighboring and far-abroad states.
At the present moment NRU MGSU is actively cooperating with 80 foreign institutes of higher education from 35 countries of the world. Among them are: Austria, Byelorussia, Bulgaria,China, Czech Republic, France, Finland, Great Britain, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Moldova, the Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Scotland, Tajikistan, the USA, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
The University takes part in the programmes of the European Union such as Tempus and Erasmus Mundus programmes, as well as in many international projects and programmes, implemented with the support of the european funds, agencies, embassies and many others.