Today the Institute of Economics, Management and Communication in Construction and Real Estate consists of 7 Departments: Department of Foreign Languages and Professional Communication, Department of History and Philosophy; Department of Management and Innovations; Department of Construction Organization and Real Estate Management; Department of Russian as a Foreign Language; Department of Social, Psychological and Legal Communications; Department of Economics and Management in Construction. Three of these Departments are graduating ones.
The Institute of Economics, Management and Communication in Construction and Real Estate provides training in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering, (Expertise and Real Estate Management; Value Engineering);
- Economics (Economics of Enterprises and Organizations in the Investment and construction sector);
- Management (Management in the Investment and Construction Sector);
- State and Municipal Management (Regional and Municipal Management; Housing and communal infrastructure).
- Civil Engineering (Professional educational programs: Development in Investment and Construction Activities; Servicing: System Analysis of Land and Property Complex Management; Investment and Construction Engineering);
- Judicial Construction and Technical and Cost Expertise of Real Estate Objects;
- Economics (Professional educational program: Economics of the Investment and Construction Sector);
- Management (Professional educational program: Financial Management at Enterprises of the Investment and Construction Sector);
- Housing and Communal Infrastructure (Professional educational program: Management of Housing Development and Modernization of Communal Infrastructure).
- Economics and Management in Construction and Real Estate.
The Institute implements variety of additional professional education programs, including the flagship MBA program in Civil Engineering, Cost Estimation and Pricing, Judicial Construction, Technical and Cost Expertise of Real Estate, Development in Investment and Construction Activities, etc.
Educational process is supported by the of the Educational and Methodological Center (UMC) staff.