Institute of Digital Technologies and Modeling in Construction
Institute of Digital Technologies and Modeling in Construction was formed in 2021. It includes Department of Higher Mathematics, Department of Engineering Graphics and Computer Modeling, Department of Information Science Applied Mathematics, Department of Information Systems, Technologies and Automation in Construction, Department of Mechanics of Materials. Scientific Research Center "Reliability and Seismic Resistance of Structures" and Scientific and Educational Center "Digital Construction and Operation" operate on the basis of the Institute.
The international activity plays an important role in the Institute’s activity. Its graduates are well-acquainted with the world construction practice, have a broad outlook, and feel competitive in the global labor market.
The main areas of international activity are:
• organization of participation of the academic staff in international conferences, seminars, and other scientific international events;
• academic exchange of teachers for lecturing;
• conducting joint scientific research;
• organization of international seminars, conferences, forums for students, young scientists and teachers;
• joint publications in scientific journals and collections of works.