International student workshop International Building Challenge 2021
On May 10, 2021 International student workshop International Building Challenge 2021 started. 5 universities are taking part:
1. Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University) “MGSU”, Russia
2. The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (The Presidential Academy, RANEPA), Russia
3. University of Westminster, United Kingdom
4. Saxion University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands
5. VIVES University of Applied Sciences, Belgium
In total, there are 130 students participating in the project, including 21 from MGSU. The students are already met their teammates, curators and customer. Ahead they will have 2 weeks of lectures, master classes, practical lessons and team work on their territory development.
International Building Challenge 2021 is an international interdisciplinary educational territory development project where students will gain experience in solving real cases in the direction of their training. The project will end on May 21. Competitive defense of the developed projects will be the result of the project session
The workshop topic from MGSU is “The concept of spatial development of the exurban creative cluster ”Melnica SpaceExUrban Hub” in Tula region”.