To apply for admission to National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (NRU MGSU) a foreign citizen has to prepare and submit to the University the following documents:
- the completed Application form for foreign students;
- the notarized copy of the educational document, legalized in the country of issue, including a copy of the page with the legalization mark - THE LAGALIZATION MARK IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THOSE, WHO APPPLY FOR THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE PROGRAM or WHOSE EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE ISSUED IN RUSSIA;
- the Russian translation of the educational document, certified by translator;
- the copy of the first page of foreign passport;
- the copy of previously obtained Russian visa;
- the Russian translation of the first page of foreign passport, certified by translator - THOSE WHO HAVE A COPY OF THE PREVIOUSLY OBTAINED RUSSIAN VISA ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT IT;
- the copy of the payment document confirming transfer of the application fee to NRU MGSU - HAS TO BE PAID IN RUBLES TO THE UNIVERSITY BANK ACCOUNT.
PLEASE NOTE: Foreign citizens who apply for Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or PhD program must legalize their educational documents if they are issued in a foreign country, not in Russia. The legalization mark can be obtained only in a country of issue of educational documents. To consult on legalization of educational documents, please, contact staff of the office # 201A of the International Education Center of NRU MGSU (phone number: +7 (499) 929-50-12).
The mentioned above documents have to be either e-mailed at email@example.com or submitted by a foreigner representative to the office # 201A International Education Center of NRU MGSU.
- August (for fall semester);
- February (for spring semester).
Classes start: fall semester - on September (Bachelor’s, Master’s and Russian language programs); spring semester - February.
Periods of arrival and registration at NRU MGSU: fall semester - from August till September (Bachelor’s, Master’s and Russian language programs); spring semester - from January till February.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE UNIVERSITY a foreign applicant must submit the following documents:
- 1. The original educational document of the Russian national standard or an original educational document with the awarded degree and an official transcript to it issued in a foreign country (the transcript should include: list of studied subjects, total amount of class hours, credits, number of study weeks, received final grades, explanation for grading system, list of practical trainings, course papers and final qualification theses):
- the document of full secondary general education or secondary professional education - FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR BACHELOR or SPECIALIST DEGREE PROGRAM (from the first year of study);
- the document of full secondary general education or secondary professional education, as well as academic transcript on unfinished higher education or diploma on the finished four-year education without awarding the Bachelor degree - FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR BACHELOR or SPECIALIST DEGREE PROGRAM (from the second or third year of study);
- Bachelor or Specialist degree diploma - FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR MASTER DEGREE PROGRAM;
- Master or Specialist degree diploma - FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR PhD PROGRAM.
ENROLLMENT TO THE UNIVERSITY is carried out on basis of documents presented by a student (the list of documents, please, see above), successfully passed entrance exams (not required for those applying for the Russian language program and for 2nd, 3rd, 4th years of study of Bachelor or Specialist degree programs), signed study contract and paid tuition fee.
To consult on admission procedure for foreign citizens, please, contact the staff of the International Education Center of NRU MGSU.
Address: 26, Yaroslavskoe avenue, office 201A, Moscow, Russian Federation
Tel.: +7 (499)929-50-12
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. till 1:00 p.m., from 2:00 p.m. till 6:00 p.m.,
Friday - till 4:30 p.m.