Study and Teaching
The Department of "Hydraulics and Hydrotechnical Engineering" prepares specialists in the following directions and specialties:
Profile of preparation: Construction of engineering, energy, hydraulic and environmental structures. Full-time and external education (4 years).
20.03.01 "TECHNOSPHERE SAFETY"
Profile of preparation: Environmental Engineering, full-time education (4 years).
20.03.02 "ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING AND WATER USE"
Profile of preparation: integrated use and conservation of water resources, full-time education (4 years).
Profile of preparation: hydrotechnical engineering, full-time education (2 years).
08.05.01 "THE CONSTRUCTION OF UNIQUE BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES"
- Construction of hydraulic structures increased responsibility.
- Construction of underground constructions.
Full-time education (6 years).
Postgraduate Studies in the specialties of:
- 03.02.08 - ECOLOGY (in construction, housing and utilities).
- 05.23.07 - HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING.
- 08.06.01 – ENGINEERING AND СONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES- HYDROTECHNICAL ENGINEERING AND HYDRAULICS.
Full-time education (4 years), external education (5 years).