39 Computing cluster
Carrying out scientific researches in the directions:
- development and improvement of complex of high-precision correct and complementary analytical, numerical and analytical and numerical methods of mathematical modeling and management of parameters of residential, public and industrial buildings and constructions
- algorithmization and program implementation of complex of high-precision correct and complementary analytical, numerical and analytical and numerical methods of mathematical modeling and management of parameters of residential, public and industrial buildings and constructions
- mathematical modeling, verification and scientific justification of rationing of technogenic and natural influences (including emergency, wind and snow) on buildings and constructions
- development, development, research and approbation of mathematical, algorithmic and hardware methods of increase of efficiency of computer aids for the solution of the knowledge-intensive problems of construction and architecture
- development and implementation of mathematical methods and algorithms of parallel calculations on the competing hardware platforms for the solution of the knowledge-intensive problems of construction and architecture
- development of scientific and methodological bases of forming of the MGSU uniform innovation educational environment for studying and implementation of information technologies and their appendices in construction and architecture.
• characteristic of managing node:
form factor: 2U; central processors: 2 6-Core Intel Xeon X5670 of 2.93 GHz; random access memory: 24GB DDR3 SDRAM with support of ECC, 1333 MHz; RAID controller: support of the levels RAID 0,1,5 + BBU; hard drives: 2000GB.
• characteristic of computing nodes on the basis of architecture of x86_64:T-platform T-Blade 1.1 blade system.:
25 computing nodes; each blade system represents the chassis 5U high; power supply units: 8 power supply units on 650vt (reservation of N+1); central processors: 6-Core Intel Xeon X5670 of 2.93 GHz (on two central processors on each computing node); ratio of productivity / energy consumption of 0.37 Gflops/vt; energy consumption of the chassis: 3800 W; random access memory: 240GB DDR3 with support of ECC, 1333 MHz on the blade system filled the 10th blade servers, 120GB DDR3 with support of ECC, 1333 MHz on the blade system filled the 5th blade servers; hard drives: 1 HDD 160 GB on each computing node; network interfaces: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports in each computing node and 1 fast Ethernet for management and monitoring; system interconnect: 1 Infiniband QDR ConnectX-2 adapter with 1 port on each computing node.
• characteristics for each of 2 graphic NVIDIA TESLA S2050 nodes:
support of the CUDA technology; construct 1U high and 900 mm in depth; possibility of connection to two computing nodes; energy consumption – no more than 1000 W)
• characteristics of SAN (Storage Area Network) T-Platforms ReadyStorage NAS:
17 pieces of hard drives with the SAS interface of 2 Tb each; support of RAID-5; external connection 2 SAS 6Gb ports and 4 iSCSI ports on the RAID controller; the volume of system of data storage (without RAID) 34 TB; possibility of expansion; height 4U).
• characteristics of SAN (Storage Area Network) T-Platforms ReadyStorage ActiveStor:
height: 4U; managing server of system of storage (director blade); 10 servers of data storage (storage blade); switch of system of data storage (switch); network interface: 10 Gigabit with set of cables for connection on the 10Gigabit Ethernet interface
• characteristics of the computer network of the Infiniband standard:
36-port root switch IB Mellanox IS5025; Fat-Tree network topology; full bisectional flow capacity of system network is not less than 40 Gb/s on each port; expansion of full flow capacity of the network environment (factory) to 8.64 Tb/s is provided; set of cables of system network with use of QSFP connectors)
• characteristics of managing network:
the network is constructed on the basis of the root switch which possesses the following characteristics: 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports; 2 ports 10 Gigabit Ethernet; height 1U; support of protocols of routing of RIP, OSPF, RSTP; support of the IPv6 protocol.
• characteristics of service network:
it is constructed on the basis of standards of Gigabit Ethernet family; connection of computing nodes to network is carried out by the connection allocated with service port like Ethernet.