21 Climatic test chamber of modular constructions Weiss WK 10/40-90
The chamber is used for climatic tests of modular constructions
The chamber has two working areas which can be jointed to a tested structure (min size 2400*2500 mm, max size 2600х3000 mm). The chamber is equipped with two walls which provide with thermo insulation, also it is possible to apply a testing material on the walls and fix it.
· inside dimensions: 2100x2600x1650 mm
· outside dimensions: 2340x2840x1650 mm
· temperature range: -40...+90°C
· temperature support accuracy: ± 1°K
· moisture range: 10...95 %
· moisture support accuracy: ± 5 %
· spray system: water pressure 3 bar
· compressed air: min. 5 bar.
- regulated spray system for both walls
- movable air cooling system, it is possible to locate the system 10 m apart from the chamber
- software for PC
Producer: Weiss Technik (Germany), 2008