International Summer School “Build your future”
14 July – 28 July 2018
We offer tailored educational summer research project for senior high school students in state-of-the-art laboratories at the leading civil engineering university in Russia. Summer research project comes with lectures on relevant topics of civil engineering studies as well as technical tour to specialized enterprises and construction projects.
Participants will also attend intensive Russian course that students can complete without any prior knowledge of the language.
Program of the summer school will be focused on the next topics:
1. “FRP reinforcement in reinforced concrete members”
2. “Architectural and construction aerodynamics”
3. «Inspection and monitoring of buildings and structures»
4. Russian as foreign language.
The course fee is 600 EUR.
The course fee includes:
• teaching materials
• accommodation in MGSU dormitories
• 2 field trips
• internet access on campus and dormitory
• cultural program